Representative APR: 535%
Making a complaint.
We're sorry you're not happy with our service at the moment. It’s our aim to provide high standards of customer care and satisfaction.
So we can respond quickly to your complaint, please tell us:
- Your name and address
- Your customer number
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to resolve your complaint
- Copies of any relevant documents
- Your preferred daytime telephone number
Here's how to contact us.
Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday 8:30am - 5pm
Customer Relations - Satsuma Loans - 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, BD1 2SU
Our complaints process
We aim to investigate your complaint competently and impartially to fairly assess and address your concerns.
We will deal with your complaint as soon as you send it to us, but please be aware that in some instances we may need more time to investigate.
What happens next?
We aim to resolve your complaint within three working days. If we’re able to resolve your complaint within this timescale, a letter will be sent to you and your right to refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service will be included.
If we’re not able to resolve your complaint within three working days, we’ll:
- Acknowledge your complaint in writing within five working days.
- If we’ve been unable to provide a full response to your complaint by day 28, we’ll write to you again to confirm our investigations remains on-going.
- In the unlikely event that we can't provide you our final response within 56 days (eight weeks), we’ll write to you with a progress update and will also include details on how to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Our final response to you will set out clearly our investigation of your complaint, our decision and any remedial action which is appropriate to your individual circumstances.
If you remain dissatisfied with our decision
You’ll have six months from the date of our final response to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is a free independent and impartial intermediary body that investigates complaints between individual customers and companies when they are not able to resolve the complaint. Please find their details below:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
Under EU regulation, from 15 February 2016, for products and services bought online (or by other electronic means) you have the right to refer any complaint to http://ec.europa.eu/odr (ODR) who can put you in touch with the right body to help resolve your complaint.
As we’re a UK financial services business, the ODR will still refer you to the Financial Ombudsman Service as the alternative dispute resolution body. The Financial Ombudsman Service will refer you back to our complaints process unless you’ve already been through this.
So you might prefer to go straight to the Financial Ombudsman Service after you’ve been through our complaints process.
If you decide to use the ODR platform, when you complete the form online please include the following e-mail address as our contact point: NewCustomer.Complaints@provident.co.uk