Need more help?
If you feel that you need to discuss your circumstances please call us on 0800 694 0004, or write to us at Customer Relations, 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, BD1 2SU and we will be more than happy to assist.
We pride ourselves on putting our customers first - here is how we have made our website and customer services accessible:
- To help our users who use screen reading devices, we use a certain style sheet so the look of our website is consistent throughout. We also make sure all the font sizes are readable, and can be made larger if changed by the user. See this useful link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility/guides/text_larger/
- If you are having problems reading our letters, all forms of correspondence can be sent out to you in braille, printed on different coloured paper or in large print letters, contact your agent or just let one of our team know by one of the contact methods above.
- All pages on our site use a structured semantic mark-up, for best practice, which means that text-to-speech browsers can be used, attributes can be added to aid pronunciations of words and phrases in foreign languages or that sighted users can scan/skim the page.
- All our Contact Centre operators are set up to be able to receive NGT (next generation text) calls. This is software which can be downloaded, please see link for more information http://ngts.org.uk/
Accessing our website
- To ensure our site is easy for you to navigate around all the links to our main pages are on a bar at the top and bottom of each page, and also a sitemap https://www.satsumaloans.co.uk/sitemap is available to help you find what you are looking for more easily. All our images are static and there is no flickering or strobing.
- We know that not everyone uses the same internet browser, so we have made sure that our site is compatible across all browsers.
- If you are unable to see the images on our site, we have made sure there is also a description of each image.
We attempt at all times to make our website as accessible as reasonably possible to all our users. To achieve this our website has been developed in accordance with Web Content Accessibility guidelines and the Equality Act 2010. The guidelines are recommendations for making any site more accessible.
If you are worried about debt or would like more information on how to manage your money, there are a number of free, independent organisations which can help.
Below is a list of organisations that can help you if you require additional support with the management of your account:
Please note, we do not receive a fee from these third parties for recommending them, we’re simply trying to assist you, and help find a solution. However, Satsuma Loans cannot be held responsible for the content on the external sites.
We appreciate any feedback you may have on how we can improve the site or if you encounter any problems, and we will do what we can. If you do have any comments or suggestions please contact us here.
Representative example: £400 loan repayable over 26 weeks. 26 weekly payments of £29.46. Rate of interest 183% p.a. fixed. Representative 1,575% APR. Total amount payable is £765.96.