We’re giving away the new Amazon Echo 2nd generation to one lucky winner each week for the next five weeks.
For a chance to win all you have to do is log into our app within the competition times below. You can enter each week, giving you five chances to win.
Download our NEW App!
Week 1- Starts 1pm Monday 16th October 2017 ends at 12 pm on Monday 23rd October 2017.
Week 2- Starts 1pm Monday 23rd October 2017 ends at 12 pm on Monday 30th October 2017.
Week 3- Starts 1pm Monday 30 October 2017 ends at 12 pm on Monday 6th November 2017.
Week 4- Starts 1pm Monday 6th November 2017 ends at 12 pm on Monday 13th November 2017.
Week 5- Starts 1pm Monday 13th November 2017 ends at 12 pm on Monday 20th November 2017.
The app is more than just a chance to win, it’s also:
- Quick, secure access with fingerprint ID or PIN
- Up-to-date balance and payment records
- All your details stored in one place
Terms and Conditions
Satsuma Loans – Satsuma App Echo Prize Draw (‘the Promotion’)
1. The Promoter of the Promotion is Satsuma Loans, a trading name of Provident Personal Credit Limited, 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 2SU (“the Promoter”).
2. This free prize draw is open to existing and paid up (within the last 3 years) Satsuma Loans customers, excluding employees of Provident Financial plc or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
3. Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
5. Only one entry per person per competition. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
6. To enter the Promotion you must log-in to the Satsuma App before the competition closes on each of the dates set out below
7. The Promotion, comprises of five, separate, weekly draws, starting at 1pm on Monday 16th October 2017 and ending at 12pm on Monday 20th November 2017.
Week 1- Starts 1pm Monday 16th October 2017 ends at 12pm on Monday 23rd October 2017.
Week 2- Starts 1pm Monday 23rd October 2017 ends at 12pm on Monday 30th October 2017.
Week 3- Starts 1pm Monday 30th October 2017 ends at 12pm on Monday 6th November 2017.
Week 4- Starts 1pm Monday 6th November 2017 ends at 12pm on Monday 13th November 2017.
Week 5- Starts 1pm Monday 13th November 2017 ends at 12pm on Monday 20th November 2017.
Entries received outside of these times (between Mondays 12pm-1pm) will not be valid.
8. There will be one winner per draw, five winners in all. The winners will be selected at random by an independent third party from all of the entries. The winner will be contacted by email or SMS within Four working days.
9. The winners will each receive an Amazon Echo (2nd Generation)
10. If the Promoter does not receive a response from the winner within 72 hours of its first attempt at contact , or the winner rejects their prize, or the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to randomly select another winner from the entries.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
17. The decision of the Promoter or the independent third party regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. For details of the winners, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Media and Communications, Provident, 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 2SU within 28 days following the closing date of the prize draw. For Data protection purposes we will release only non-identifiable details.
- If your entry into the prize draw is successful we will use the contact information we have stored for you to let you know you’ve won.
- If we have to pass on details of the winner to a third party, we will only release the minimum amount of information needed, e.g. the winner was a Ms A. Sample from Bradford.