Satsuma Father's Day Competition: Share Your Fatherly Philosophy
Do you ever catch yourself quoting your dad, or sharing his jokes, or telling people about the crazy, inspired, bizarre or hilarious things he says? In the run up to Father’s Day we want you to share your dad’s fatherly philosophy so we can all benefit from the wisdom of age. Or have a good laugh at our dads’ oddball outlook on life!
So join us over on the Satsuma Twitter pages to exchange your dad’s most insightful or amusing fatherly philosophy for a chance to win him a three-month subscription to the SuperLoot Mystery Box this Father's Day.
We’ve got two of these subscriptions to give away, so more than one philosophical dad has an opportunity to get his geek on!
To enter, simply do the following over on our Twitter page:
- Read, and become one with, the terms and conditions below.
- Reply to the competition post, sharing your favourite fatherly philosophy.
- Retweet the competition post so others can share in his wisdom/lunacy.
- Follow Satsuma on Twitter.
Winners will be notified by direct message, so make sure you follow us on social media otherwise we won’t be able to message you if you win!
2 x Three-month subscription to SuperLoot.co.uk (one subscription for each of the two winners)
Wondering what’s in a SuperLoot Mystery Box? Actually, we’re not sure either, which is part of what makes these such a fun prize! Here’s how they work:
“[SuperLoot] works through hundreds of different products to find the most original, unusual and exclusive items to send out in our mystery geek subscription boxes. In every package there will be between five and seven surprises, they might relate to a superhero, a specific genre or a theme that we know you’ll love.”
Above: Examples of two awesome Superloot Boxes (actual contents of prizes will differ).
Be aware that SuperLoot boxes are generally sent out at the end of the month, so winners won’t receive their prize right away on Father’s Day. A new box will then be delivered a month later, and another one after that. The geek gift just keeps on giving! Go enter now over on Twitter!
Terms, Conditions and Boring Legal Stuff
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Satsuma Loans, a trading name of Provident Personal Credit Limited, 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 2SU (“the Promoter”).
- This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Provident Financial plc or any of its subsidiary companies, their families or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
- Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with: Facebook, Twitter or SuperLoot. You are providing your information to the Promoter only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- The Promotion starts at 12:15pm (GMT) on Saturday 2nd June, 2018 and ends at 11.59pm (GMT) on Wednesday 13th June, 2018.
- The promotion is featured on Twitter. To enter you must follow the Provident Twitter page,retweet the competition post and nominate, in the reply, someone you consider to be a father figure (your “not-dad”).
- Entries must be received before 11.59pm (GMT) on Monday 11th June, 2018.
- Entries received after this date and time will not be valid.
- Two winners will be selected at random by an independent third party on Tuesday 12th June, 2018 from all of the entries on Twitter. The winner will be contacted after the draw via Twitter.
- The winners will each receive one 3-month subscription to SuperLoot Mystery Geek Box, up to the value of £60.
- If the Promoter does not receive a response from the winner within 72 hours of its first attempt at contact, or the winner rejects their prize, or the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to randomly select another winner from the entries on Facebook and Twitter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The decision of the Promoter or the independent third party regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- For details of the winner, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Media and Communications, Provident Personal Credit Limited, 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 2SU within 28 days following the closing date of the prize draw.