Are you a big fan of Halloween? Then you’ll love our October Instagram competition.
Win four tickets to Xtreme Scream Park
What better way to celebrate Halloween than to visit the award winning Xtreme Scream Park and scare the living daylights out of yourself and friends?
This October you can be in with a chance of winning four free tickets simply by joining us over on Instagram. To enter…
- Read, absorb and agree to the terms and conditions below
- Follow us on Instagram
- Tag three friends who would love a good scare
On the 22nd of October we’ll pick someone at random to win four free All Haunts ticket, which get your team into all six Xtreme Scare Park attractions and mazes!
Spooky Halloween Prize
You’ll get four Xtreme Scream Park 2018: All Haunts Passes from 8pm – 9pm on Saturday 27th October 2018. The venue is: Twinlakes, Twinlakes Park, Melton Spinney Rd, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 4SB. For Sat Nav use LE13 1SQ.
Enter if you dare.
Terms and Conditions
Satsuma Loans - October Halloween Competition Prize Draw (‘the Promotion’)
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Satsuma Loans, a trading name of Provident Personal Credit Limited, 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 2SU (“the Promoter”).
- This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Provident Financial plc or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, Provident Agents or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
- Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- The promotion starts at 10am (GMT) on Thursday 4th October 2018.
- Entries must be received before 11.59pm (GMT) on Sunday 21st October 2018. Entries received after this date and time will not be valid.
- To enter the Promotion you must follow Satsuma.Loans on Instagram and tag three friends in the comments between the Start Date and End Date of the prize draw.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be selected at random by an independent third party after 11.59pm (GMT) on Sunday 21st October 2018 from all of the entries. The winner will be contacted by email, direct message or SMS on Monday 22nd October 2018.
- The winner will receive four tickets to Xtreme Scream Park for use on Saturday 27th October at 8PM. The winner needs to be available on the evening of Saturday 27th October to attend the Xtreme Scream Park.
- If the Promoter does not receive a response from the winner within 72 hours of its first attempt at contact, or the winner rejects their prize, or the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to randomly select another winner from the entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize, including travel and accommodation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The decision of the Promoter or the independent third party regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For details of the winner, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Media and Communications, Provident, 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 2SU within 28 days following the closing date of the prize draw.
If your entry into the prize draw is successful we will use the contact information we have stored for you to let you know you’ve won. If we have to pass on details of the winner to a third party, we will only release the minimum amount of information needed to allocate the prize, e.g. the winner was a Ms A. Sample from Bradford.