We're delighted to announce the launch of the official Satsuma Instagram channel, and to celebrate we've got a great #SatSummer competition in the works.
Win a Camera Drone
It's been an amazing summer, especially by British standards. Admittedly, it's coming to a close, and we wanted to look back in awe at what a great time everyone's had. What better way to do that than with a flying camera?
This September you can be in with the chance of winning this amazing drone simply by joining us over on Instagram. To enter...
- Read, absorb and agree to the terms and conditions below
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like the competition post
- Tag someone who helped make your summer awesome
At the end of September we'll pick someone at random and send this amazing drone flying their way!
The DJI Spark Pocket Sized Drone is no ordinary toy. It's extremely compact, which makes it easier to fly and easier to carry around with you, but that doesn't mean it isn't packed with high-tech features.
- 2-Axis Stabilized Gimbal Camera
- 12MP Still Photos
- 1080p/30fps Video
- Flight Autonomy with Obstacle Detection
- Subject Tracking from Various Angles
- GPS & Vision Position-Based Navigation
- Top Speed of 31 mph
- Control, Edit, Share with DJI GO App
- ...and so much more
So after you've digested the T&Cs below, head on over to Instagram and tell us all about your awesome #SatSummer, and you could be taking all your selfies using your very own high-tech flying camera!
Terms & Conditions
Satsuma Loans – #SatSummer Instagram Competition Prize Draw (‘the Promotion’)
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Satsuma Loans, a trading name of Provident Personal Credit Limited, 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 2SU (“the Promoter”).
- This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Provident Financial plc or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, Provident Agents or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
- Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- The promotion starts at 12pm (GMT) Friday 31st August and ends at 11.59pm (GMT) on Sunday 30th September 2018.
- Entries must be received before 11.59pm (GMT) on Sunday 30th September 2018. Entries received after this date and time will not be valid.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be selected at random after 11.59pm (GMT) on Sunday 30th September 2018 from all of the entries. The winner will be contacted by email, direct message or SMS on Monday 1st October 2018.
- The winner will receive an ADJI Spark Pocket Sized Drone.
- If the Promoter does not receive a response from the winner within 72 hours of its first attempt at contact, or the winner rejects their prize, or the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to randomly select another winner from the entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The decision of the Promoter or the independent third party regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For details of the winner, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Media and Communications, Provident, 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 2SU within 28 days following the closing date of the prize draw.
If your entry into the prize draw is successful we will use the contact information we have stored for you to let you know you’ve won.
If we have to pass on details of the winner to a third party, we will only release the minimum amount of information needed, e.g. the winner was a Ms A. Sample from Bradford.